No one likes to be interrupted with ads while they are watching videos on YouTube. So as a business owner, as an entrepreneur, you should be able to create ads that are useful for the viewers, and they are left with a positive and productive experience. The ads should be helpful and useful, and no customer should feel that they have wasted their time by watching those ads.
It is important for you to incorporate one such element in each of your ad that will help your audience to understand your company and its offers, and you to understand their needs. This helps you to bring to them the right solution that matches their expectations. So how do you provide value to your viewer and give them a useful experience? This article is going to bring to you just that.
- What message do you wish to deliver?
Don’t say or do anything in the ad that you wouldn’t talk about as a person in real life. Dig yourself into the shoes of the viewer and ask yourself- what all do I wish to know about a product that may help me?
- You can show YouTube ads with a tailored message to each type of shopper by simply structuring your ads in custom ways.
- You have only the first 5 seconds to grab the viewers’ attention; otherwise they would skip the ad to watch their video. So the video should have an eye-catching start. After that, the next step is to establish your credibility and expertise by giving a brief introduction of your brand and then describing your product or service that you wish to offer.
- After you have delivered your message, you need to give them an option to click on a link that would continue their path to make a deal with you.
- You can use Google TrueView to check how many people watch more than 30 seconds of your ad, or even the entire ad, instead of just the first 5 seconds, which are commonly known as a “pre roll ad” (which is why the first 5 seconds need to be absolutely impactful). So with these ads, you only pay when someone watches the entire video or clicks to visit your website.
- While running these TrueView YouTube Ads, you need to focus on a few more things: you can select exact video URLs or even channel where you want to place your ads. This means you can choose to show your ads on any videos that your potential customers are likely to be watching, including your competitor’s videos.
Let us make YouTube Ads interesting by these above mentioned tips!