Every parents arose their child just the same. This is the purest form of love to have existed on this planet and this is one relation which will never let go through one’s life. Well, a room for the child is something that every parents looks forward to and tries to make it as unique and lovely as possible. But, there is one issue of funds. Not everyone has the same capacity to earn and spend. Thus, read ahead to some super cool DIY ideas for the rooms of your kids. DIY stands for Do It Yourself and this is what the process cost effective and special as it has a personal touch to it.
- You can paint wooden branches and made them the line from which the curtains hang. This is bound to look different from every household and what’s better than making use of nature. This teaches the child the importance of reusing and being eco-friendly.
- Old bottles can be used as lamps. They only need to be cut up skillfully wish a pair of sharp scissors and painted with fancy colors and designs to match the color of the wall of the room.
- Wheels of old or broken skateboards can be attached to the shelves at home and this makes it easier for the child to roll them or push them whenever he wishes to read by the bedside or settle his cupboard and needs some place to keep his clothes.
- Old tyres and ropes can be used to make indoor swings which gives a raw and real feel to the child. The tyres can also be painted with bright colors such as red, blue and green. Moreover, cushions can also be placed on them to make the surface soft and more skin friendly for the little one.
- A colorful swinging chandelier can be made with the drawings made by your child when he was smaller. Little fairy lights can also be attached to them.
- It is a good idea to let the child paint the walls of the room and show his creativity. There can be a corner dedicated to his hand prints in different colors. This will be a great thing to cherish once your kid is all grown up!
- You too can paint the walls of your child’s room with bright colors, giving it an abstract look or using stencils of different shapes and sizes.
- You can sew cute pillow covers and cushion cases which something that is symbolic of your child or just anything that comes to your mind. This is a great and affordable DIY idea for the room of your kids.
- You can make cardboard divisions in the drawers which are meant for socks, accessories or other small items. This, in a way, increases space available to your child and prevents little things from mixing up and tangling which often leads to permanent damage.
- You can make glass paintings and wood carvings which will increase the aesthetic beauty of the room of your child.
You may also try other DIY ideas for the rooms of your kid!